Make Your Little Mermaid Birthday Party Dreams Come True With These Tips
Your little girl's birthday is coming up and she's been begging for a Little Mermaid themed party. You want to make her dreams come true, but you're not sure where to start. Don't worry!
- Start with the invitations. You can find Little Mermaid themed invitations online or at your local party store. Or, if you're feeling crafty, you can make your own.
- Decorate your house or venue with all things Ariel. Balloons, streamers, and banners are a must. You can also get creative and hang fishnets and shells from the ceiling.
- Set up a photobooth with props like seashells, starfish, and bubbles. This is a great way to get everyone in on the fun.
- Serve up some delicious Little Mermaid themed snacks. Think goldfish crackers, blue Jell-O cups, and starfish shaped sandwiches.
- No Little Mermaid party would be complete without a cake. There are plenty of great Little Mermaid cake ideas out there, so get creative.
- Put on a Little Mermaid movie for the kids to enjoy while they eat their cake and snacks.
- Last but not least, don't forget the goodie bags! Fill them with things like candy, stickers, and bubbles.
Your Little Mermaid Will Love These Birthday Party Ideas
- Send out invitations in a clam shell.
- Make a mermaid-tail piñata and fill it with candy and small toys.
- Play games like “Pin the Tail on the Mermaid”
- Give out mermaid-themed favors like seashell necklaces, temporary tattoos, or small bottles of sand.
By following these tips, you will be well on your way to throwing the perfect Little Mermaid birthday party that your daughter will always remember.